Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites online applications from eligible candidates domiciled in Eastern Region for the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Senior Assistant (Electronics) and Senior Assistant (Accounts) at various AAI Airports and other AAI Institutions. In upper states/UT of eastern region. Last date for registration of online applications is 10 November 2022.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
||Number of Vacancy
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)
AAI Recruitment 2022 OverView
|Name of the Organization
||Airports Authority of India (AAI)
||Senior Assistant (Electronics) & Other Posts
|Number of Vacancies
||Diploma/ 10th/12th / Graduation Degree
||18- 30 years
||Written Exam (Computer Based Test)/ Documents Verification/ Driving Test/ Medical Examination
||Central Government Jobs
||Rs. 36,000 – 3%- Rs.1,10,000/-
- Candidate’s Minimum Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2022 Application: 18 years
- Upper age limit for candidates to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022: 30 years
Candidates having Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/Radio Engineering/Graduate,Computer training course/10th pass with 50% marks in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with 3 years approved regular diploma in 12th pass (regular study) can apply. Positions.
|Application Starting Date
|Application Last Date
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website “https://www.aai.aero/”.
- Find the advertisement. “
- Open the notification and check the eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for final submit button and print the application form.