3. Founders Day is celebrated by scouts all over the world on 22nd February on whose birthday?
Ans: Lord Baden- Powell
4. Who usually played the rhythm technique on this instrument in the Beatles?
Ans: John Lennon
5. This kind of statue of a woman is often found in courthouses in order to represent what?
Amazon 13th March 2021 Questions and Answers.
1. Which country is India helping to build the Shahtoot Dam?
2. Which Australian cricketer recently won his third Allan Border Medal?
Ans: Steve Smith
3. To which animal is the current year (2021) dedicated, according to the Chinese calendar?
4. What is this Japanese dish traditionally wrapped in?
5. Which of the following car brands does NOT belong to this company?
Amazon 12th March 2021 Questions and Answers.
1.Robert Irwin has been awarded the Natural History Museum’s Wildlife Photographer of the Year award 2020 for his drone image of what?
Ans: Bushfire in northern Australia
2. Al-Amal is the first ever uncrewed space exploration mission to Mars by which country?
3. In January 2021, who became the second Indian captain and Asian skipper to win a Test series in Australia?
Ans: Ajinkya Rahane
4. How many phases are there of this satellite?
5. Which horoscope sign is associated with this sea creature?
Amazon Quiz 11th March 2021 Questions and Answers. (Win JBL in – Ear Headphone)
1.Discovered in Madagascar, Brookesia nana, measuring approx 21.6 mm is probably the world’s smallest adult reptile. But what is it exactly?
Ans: A chameleon
2.How do we better know the biggest game in American Football, the Final of the National Football League?
Ans: Super Bowl
3.The India Meteorological Department is all set to establish the country’s first thunderstorm research testbed in which Indian state?
4.Which country produces the most amount of these beans in the world?
5.A group of this animal belonging to the Felidae family is known as what?