Amazon quiz answers for 16th March 2021 Win (Marshall speaker) . Amazon quiz entry is free for everyone from everywhere. Just install the Amazon app and start the contest by following below Question and answers for March 16th 2021 and Be a lucky Winner to win (Marshall speaker). Amazon Quiz contest’s starts at 12 AM to 11:59 PM Daily. Play daily and win exiciting prizes daily by following our page.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 16th March 2021
1. The newly named Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad is located in a sports enclave named after whom?
Ans: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
2. Which of these countries has assumed the BRICS chairmanship for the year 2021?
3. As per an announcement, the first undersea tunnel in India is being built as part of the ______ Coastal Road Project. Fill in the blanks
4. These beautiful visuals can be seen in which country that has Male as its capital?
5. What is this type of fish called?
What is Amazon Quiz?
Amazon Quiz is only conducted in amazon App. Every day 5 Questions will be Asked in Each contest with 4 Options for each to choose the correct Answer. You Have to choose the correct answer to All Questions to Enter Lucky Draw & win the Quiz Time contest. The winner will be selected in Lucky Draw. Daily contest Runs from 12 AM to 11:59 PM Daily. Apart from Daily, There is Also Weekly, Monthly, Spin & Win, Tap & Win and Special Amazon Quiz.
Play amazon daily quiz and free spin and more etc. And be a lucky winner to win the different contest daily.
What is Benifit of joining Amazon contest
By joining amazon daily contest. You can participate and be a Lucky winner to win Exiciting prizes daily by Seeing above Questions and Answers and answer the Questions easily.
How to play Amazon Quiz
First install amazon app in Play store or App store and open amazon app in your mobile and search Fun zone and Click it. And there will be 5 Questions in quiz and Each question will be having 4 options. And open our techiwala.com Webpage and see the Answers and Answer the Questions easily And win the contest easily.
Past amazon quiz Questions and Answers
1.The 2021 Australian Open Men’s Singles final featured players from which countries?
Ans: Russia and Serbia
2. February 29th, 1896 is the birthday of which former Indian Prime Minister who was in office for a bit more than 2 years?
Ans: Morarji Desai
3. The upcoming Bollywood movie ‘Pathan’ featuring Shahrukh Khan, has an extended cameo from which of these actors?
Ans: Salman Khan
4. Which action sport is being performed by the man in this photo?
5. The process of adding design to this drink after it has been poured is called what?
Amazon 14th March 2021 Questions and Answers.
1. Who took a total of 11 wickets in the second pink ball Test ever to be played in India?
Ans: Axar Patel
2. The Westminister Magistrates’ Court in which city cleared the extradition of Nirav Modi to India?
3. Founders Day is celebrated by scouts all over the world on 22nd February on whose birthday?
Ans: Lord Baden- Powell
4. Who usually played the rhythm technique on this instrument in the Beatles?
Ans: John Lennon
5. This kind of statue of a woman is often found in courthouses in order to represent what?
Amazon 13th March 2021 Questions and Answers.
1. Which country is India helping to build the Shahtoot Dam?
2. Which Australian cricketer recently won his third Allan Border Medal?
Ans: Steve Smith
3. To which animal is the current year (2021) dedicated, according to the Chinese calendar?
4. What is this Japanese dish traditionally wrapped in?
5. Which of the following car brands does NOT belong to this company?
Amazon 12th March 2021 Questions and Answers.
1.Robert Irwin has been awarded the Natural History Museum’s Wildlife Photographer of the Year award 2020 for his drone image of what?
Ans: Bushfire in northern Australia
2. Al-Amal is the first ever uncrewed space exploration mission to Mars by which country?
3. In January 2021, who became the second Indian captain and Asian skipper to win a Test series in Australia?
Ans: Ajinkya Rahane
4. How many phases are there of this satellite?
5. Which horoscope sign is associated with this sea creature?
Amazon Quiz 11th March 2021 Questions and Answers. (Win JBL in – Ear Headphone)
1.Discovered in Madagascar, Brookesia nana, measuring approx 21.6 mm is probably the world’s smallest adult reptile. But what is it exactly?
Ans: A chameleon
2.How do we better know the biggest game in American Football, the Final of the National Football League?
Ans: Super Bowl
3.The India Meteorological Department is all set to establish the country’s first thunderstorm research testbed in which Indian state?
4.Which country produces the most amount of these beans in the world?
5.A group of this animal belonging to the Felidae family is known as what?