Bihar Public Service Commission recently announced the latest recruitment for APO Post Online. This BPSC APO Job Notification 2022 will be available on the official website from 21.09.2022 to 07.10.2022.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||553|
BPSC Recruitment 2022 OverView
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|Age Limit||21 to 37 years|
|Selection Procedure||Mains Exam, Interview|
|Pay Scale||Level-09 Pay Matrix|
Candidates should be within a minimum age limit of 21 years. There is age relaxation for reserved candidates.
Bachelor of Law from a recognized University and the minimum educational qualification for a candidate for the appointment is a Bachelor of Law degree required for registration to practice in court as an advocate.
|Application Starting Date||21-09-2022|
|Application Closing Date||07-10-2022|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022
- First, candidates visit the official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Then find the advertisement “Latest Bihar Public Service Commission Assistant Prosecution Officer Jobs” and read it.
- The notification will open and carefully check eligibility.
- Now enter your details correctly and make a payment.
- Finally, click the Submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take the print of the application form