The biggest health problem in the world these days is overweight or obesity. Lack of proper eating habits, lack of adequate exercise, sitting for long periods – these are the overweight problem. As a result, 13.5 crore Indians are obese. Obesity can affect women, men, and children – all with diabetes, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.
Are you overweight? Want to lose weight? Were you already worried about being late? It’s not been late to come up with the idea of adopting good habits! Start eating and exercising well without further ado. Many people fear that dieting will make them bored or not be able to do things.
The diet plan should include only healthy foods. Having a proper diet plan gives you a better idea of how many calories you are taking each day and how much time you are devoted to exercise. This neat diet plan will help you lose weight healthily while minimizing all the side effects of obesity!
Benefits Of Diet Plan
- 1 Benefits Of Diet Plan
- 2 Exercises to do:
- 3 What not to eat to lose weight? (Foods To Avoid For Weight Loss)
- 4 Some Exercises And Yoga For Weight Loss.
- 5 Some Yoga Weight Loss Asanas:
- 6 Other Tips For Weight Loss
This diet plan is a plan to lose weight and improve your health. Most of the ingredients in this Indian Diet Chart are indicated in Ayurveda. It would help if you ate a lot of fiber, greens, and green vegetables. Digestive energy is high due to fiber. In addition, milk and dairy products should be taken. Dairy products help build good bacteria in your body and strengthen bones. This is a 1500 calorie diet plan. All the ingredients in it are delicious but low in calories, so it helps in weight loss. Ayurveda is paramount. Eating in such an ancient scientific manner promotes physical and mental health.
Exercises to do:
|Neck Rotations||10 times|
|Shoulder rotations||10 times|
|Head rotations||10 times|
|Arm rotations||10 times|
|Wrist rotation||10 times|
|Waste rotations||10 times|
|Enkil Rotations||10 times|
|Jogging is one place||5 minutes|
|Jumping Jacks||20 times, so two rounds|
|Forward bend||10 times|
|Standing Side Crunches||10 times two rounds|
|Full squat||10 times two rounds|
|Push-ups||10 times two rounds|
|Lying down and wrapping zeros in the air||10 times|
What not to eat to lose weight? (Foods To Avoid For Weight Loss)
- Butter, mayonnaise, castor oil, and vegetable oil.
- Fried foods (deep-fried foods), potato chips, doughnuts, nachos, pizza, burgers, etc.
- Cool drinks, packaged fruit juices, and alcohol (alcohol).
Some Exercises And Yoga For Weight Loss.
Exercise is just as important as proper dietary rules for weight loss. Exercising in the morning can prevent many health problems such as obesity. Every day you should wake up at the same time in the morning and make it a habit to exercise regularly. Let’s learn about the health benefits of exercising in the morning.
Some Yoga Weight Loss Asanas:
Regular exercise keeps the metabolism active. You get the feeling of being engaged and excited all day. Start exercising early in the morning if you feel tired or stressed quickly. Apart from these, there were many ways to lose body weight naturally; Yoga is one of them. Compared to other methods, yoga asanas work well for weight loss.
- Stand upright in this seat first, then slowly bend and hold the toes.
- Next, stretch your arms under the feet and touch the foot’s middle part with your hands.
- Keep your arms outstretched while following this asana.
- Stay like this for a while and get back to normal.
- Doing this asana daily will help you lose weight.
- Sit comfortably on one leg in this seat.
- Now that your left knee is up place your right hand on it. Rotate your body slightly to the left at this point.
- There is no rule on what to do on the left side. You can also follow this seat to the right.
- Lie on the floor with your forehead facing the ground.
- Then place your half arms on the floor and lift half of the body (from the navel to the top).
- Stretch the legs and keep the toes touching the floor.
- Inhale and exhale while doing so.
- This seat is also known as the cobra asana as it looks like a snake’s canopy is open to see.
- In this seat, lie down on the floor so that it touches your stomach.
- Then stretch your arms back and at the same time lift the legs and hold the legs with the hands while taking a long breath.
- Stay like this for 30 seconds.
Other Tips For Weight Loss
Things to do For Weight Loss
- Drink plenty of water. Be sure to drink water half an hour before a meal.
- Sleep at least eight hours to be healthy.
- Eat a small amount of food more often throughout the day.
- Make sure you include at least four types of curries in your diet.
- Eat well and chew well.
- Make a walk of short distance every day.
- Inform your family and friends that you want to lose weight. They encourage you often.
- Drink more water well if you are making different ingredients for them in your home. Then you will not go hungry.
- Check your weight two to three times a month.
- Dine on a small platter.
Things not to do For Weight Loss
- Do not climb the elevator.
- Do not wait for results as soon as you start the Exercise Diet.
- Do not worry about starting a diet or exercising.
- Do not eat fried items in the original.
- Don’t skip meals at all, especially breakfast.
- Avoid using vehicles as much as possible.
- Exercise is not human under any circumstances.