Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of a Constable (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles, and Sepoy in the Narcotics Control Bureau. Interested candidates can apply before 30-11-2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Border Security Force BSF
|Central Reserve Police Force CRPF
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police ITBP
|Central Industrial Security Force CISF
|Sashastra Seema Bal SSB
|Secretariat Security Force SSF
|Assam Rifles AR
|Narcotics Control Bureau NCB
SSC Recruitment 2022 OverView
||Staff Selection Commission
||Between 18 – 23 years
||Center Govt Jobs
||27 October 2022
||30 November 2022
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2023
- The minimum Age Limit for Candidates to Apply for SSC Jobs 2022: is 18 years.
- Candidate’s Maximum Age Limit for SSC Jobs 2022 Application: 23 years.
Aspirants must possess a 10th Certificate/Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/Board.
|Application Starting Date
|Application Last Date
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must first visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the Staff Selection Commission home page.
- Click the Apply button and then navigate to the new web page.
- Now, open the application form by clicking on the Constable GD link.
- Insert your passport photo and signature.
- Pay the application form cost online.
- Click the “Submit” button. You save it and print off the application form.