THDC Limited has published a recruitment notification in Employment News for the posts of Engineer Trainee. If you are an engineering graduate, you can apply for these posts available in various disciplines including civil/electrical and mechanical. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before 1st August 2022.
THDC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post||Total No. of Posts|
|Engineer Trainee Mechanical||10|
|Engineer Trainee Electrical||15|
|Engineer Trainee Civil||20|
THDC Recruitment 2022 OverView
|Organization Name||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||THDC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 50000-180000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Procedure||GATE 2022 Score/ Shortlisting/ Interview|
Candidates must possess the following age limit as on 01/08/2022. The upper age limit is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|01||Engineer Trainee||30 years|
Candidates should have completed a full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg.) in Engineering in a relevant discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA. All semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given by the University/Institute for any particular semester/year.
Candidates belonging to General/ OBC (NCL)/EWS Category Registration Fee Rs. 600/- through online mode. SC/ST/PwBDs/ExServicemen/Departmental candidates (THDCIL employees only) need not pay the registration fee.
|Application Start Date||04-07-2022|
|Application Last Date||01-08-2022|
How To Apply THDC Recruitment 2022
- Apply online by visiting THDC’s official website: www.thdc.co.in
- Click Apply Online button under Engineer Recruitment.
- Register using a valid and active Email ID, Mobile No.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- The application should be submitted on or before 19/08/2022.
- Click Submit.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected.
|Apply Link||Click here|