Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released an official notification announcing 3552 vacancies for Group II Police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder posts. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted through Written tests, Physical Measurement Tests (PMT), Physical Endurance tests (PET), Physical Efficiency tests (PET), Document Verification, and Medical examinations.
The online application process will start on 7th July 2022 and will end on 15th August 2022. For more information about TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2022, candidates can check the details mentioned in the article.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Male Posts||Female Posts|
|Constable Grade-II – (Armed Reserve)||1526||654|
|Constable Grade II – (Special Force)||1091||Nil|
|Jail Warder Grade II||153||08|
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 Overview
Interested candidates can check the essential details regarding the recruitment drive conducted for 3552 vacancies. This year’s table has been updated per the details released in TN Police Constable Notification 2022. Check below TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 important details
|Name of the Commission||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the Examination||GR.II Police Constable, Fireman, Jail Warder|
|Number of Vacancies||3552|
|Online Registration||07th July to 15th August 2022|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Applicants’ age must be between 18-26 years. Age relaxations are allowed as mentioned below
|BC and MBC||18 to 26 years|
|Female Widow||18 to 35 years|
|SC, ST, and SCA||18 to 29 years|
|Ex-serviceman||Up to 45 years|
Applicants must have passed the 10th standard with Tamil as one of the languages in the curriculum. Knowledge of the Tamil language is a must.
TNUSRB Application Fee
After filling out the TNUSRB recruitment application form, candidates have to pay the required application fee through credit or debit cards. The application fee is non-refundable i.e. once paid it cannot be redeemed.
|Examination fee||Rs. 130/-|
|OMR Application fee||Rs. 30/-|
|Application Start Date||07-07-2022|
|Application Last Date||15-08-2022|
How To Apply TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB at https://www.tnusrbonline.org/.
- Search for TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2022 and click on it.
- Click on the “Careers/Notification” tab on the homepage.
- Upload all required documents including your passport size photograph, signature, certificates etc. You can use the Testbook cropping tool to upload your image & signature in specific dimensions.
- Fill out the TNUSRB Police Constable 2022 Application Form with all mandatory details
- Pay the application fee as specified category-wise.
- Click on submit button.
- After successfully submitting the application form, applicants can note their registration number and take a printout copy of the confirmation page.
|Apply Link||Click Here|