Hello Everyone, if you want to download any files from the internet we have multiple ways.If the files are sized large amounts of data we have many ways. It’s not easy to download large files in traditional ways. we have some other best ways to download those files, as they are torrents. The actual download process should be like this every file would be placed in a web server, also it has its own URL itself. if we called that URL from our browser it will download automatically in our local system. While the download the process every user will access the resource of the webserver.
This means if the file is the smaller user can easily download files, if the file is larger it will take more time to download. During this process, if the server reached its maximum resource usage limit server will not available to access. This means file download will be stopped and the link will be broken. To bypass this situation most people will use the torrent system to distribute the file system.
Torrent files will take a long time to download. as we all know that we have the best download software which is well know IDM (Internet Download Manager). By using IDM we can download torrent files easily and quickly. before knowing the process first we will discuss What is Torrent, How it will work.
What is Torrent, How it Will Work
A torrent is a computer file, contains a combination of files and folders. In a distribution system, it will available in multiple locations. This means in normal web Hosting files will be hosted on one server, every user will access that server to download files. But in Torrents, files will available in many locations. This means the first file is hosted in a web server, user A is downloading the file, when another user B is trying to download that file B can access those files from the Web server and User A local system. In torrent file system user will perform as Downloader and Web server.
Similarly again the user C is going to download that file, the file will be accessible from the webserver, A & B.during this process if the webserver stopped working file will available from users A, B, C…& More. This process could be called Seeders, Leechers & Peers. We have many ways to download Torrent Files by using IDM, But we have here described some of the best methods.
How to Download Torrents with IDM using Zbigz
Zbigz is the most popular & best website to download torrents files quickly and easily. By using zbigz you can download files directly, without using any torrent software. Just simply open www.zbigz.com then Paste Torrent File URL or Upload that torrent file. After some Process, you will get the direct download link.
- Open zigz.com in your web browser
- Upload Torrent file or Paste the Torrent File Url in the Box
- You can download up to 100 MB files without Register or Login, If you want to download more then you have to create an account, it’s Free.
- Zbigz also having Premium Subscription, Normal user can download files up to 1 GB for free
How to Download Torrents With IDM using BYTEBX
BYTE BX had more storage traffic which lets you store files from the system and also save your torrent files themselves. BYTE BX will store your torrent files up to 2.5 GB and the download speed comes with a limitation of 200 kbps. It will upload the torrent files as itself automatically.
- open Google Chrome browser, and first of all search BYTEBX. COM
- Click on sign up for free enter details like email, password. create a new account then “login” to BYTEBX, with Email and password.
- Now go to your Torrent file upload torrent.
- Download the torrent Kali Linux Torrent
- Click on the official Kali Linux download.
- Copy the link Kali Linux 64 bit click on add Torrent file or magnet link paste the link on the search bar.
- Click and go wait for few seconds till the file is uploaded.
- There you find the link Kali Linux light AMD 64 click on download stop and start downloading now let’s share download a movie using this use VPN to protect your IP address.